RPA is seeking a Manager of Website Optimization and Analytics to join the Web Analytics team.
Added To System
6/3/20 10:52 AM
Where You’ll Be Working
We’re RPA: an independent advertising agency that puts People First. It’s a unique philosophy for a different kind of agency: where we aspire to create work that truly matters to people, for brands that respect and value people, with a team we empower and treat like people. And we do it all in the heart of sunny Santa Monica, California.
Why You’ll Never Want to Leave
Our People First philosophy means creating a culture where people like you can thrive, do meaningful work, and — we hope — stick around for a while. In an industry known for high turnover, people at RPA seem to recognize the value of an environment that truly wants to support our Associates’ lives and career growth.
• Onsite Health Wellness Days
• Monthly Happy Hours
• Close proximity to the... beach
Who You’ll Be Collaborating With
Every day, you’ll be teaming up with a diverse, enthusiastic, multi-disciplinary team of Web Analytics rockstars with a smart sense of humor. Your future work buddies include:
What You’ll Be Helping Achieve
RPA is seeking a Manager of Website Optimization and Analytics to join the Web Analytics team. As a Manager you will have a strong website testing and optimization background. You will be an articulate and technically-minded individual with good business acumen and excellent interpersonal skills. You will have 5+ years of experience in digital and business/marketing analytics, healthcare industry experience is a plus.
What You’ll Be Working On
• End-to-end management of A/B and multivariate testing programs. You will be the lead in testing strategy, ideation and defining hypotheses. You will also define measurements of success to include analytics and KPIs, deliver test plans and next-step planning.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to strategize and optimize user experience, conversion, and analytics initiatives to iterate and improve business conversion goals.
• Project manage testing and analytics processes for enterprise optimization efforts.
• Monitor test performance, data quality, and flag any issues to the affected teams.
• Produce reports, insights and recommendations directly available to key business executives and digital stakeholders for iterative, continuous business growth opportunities.
How You’ll Excel In Your Role
• Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field required; an MBA or Master’s degree is desirable.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Analytics reporting tools, and A/B testing tools like Adobe Target or Optimizely.
• 5+ years of experience in digital and business/marketing analytics at a Fortune 500 company, digital agency, or internet company.
• Solid knowledge of Statistics (significance testing and sample analysis)
• Enhance existing conversion rate optimization (CRO) strategy through development of new recommendations and insights.
• Constantly monitor and review website measurement framework to support business goals and provide website recommendations to drive business results.
• Ability to translate complicated methods and results into plain language, both in speaking and writing.
• Creating reports and project recaps
• Strong communication skills - able to translate technical tasks to a non-technical audience
• Detail oriented, organized, transparent, and reliable
• Highly values teamwork and collaboration
• Must be able to perform in fast-paced situations with high attention to detail
• Able to prioritize and juggle tasks efficiently
• Keep open lines of communication with all stakeholders
• Proactive and independent but knows when to escalate larger issues
• Resourceful - taps into all tools and resources available
RPA is an EOE