TTT - RPA Developer - Senior
Requisition # BLR006ZS
Post Date Jul 21, 2020
Advanced Analyst / Senior
Tax Technology and Data Analytics (TTDAS) team members work side-by-side with
the firm's clients and subject matter professionals to develop and incorporate
analytics and technology solutions that increase controls and improve
efficiencies. TTDAS works closely with clients and professionals in the
following areas: Federal Business Tax Services, Partnership Compliance,
Corporate Compliance, Indirect Tax Services, Human Capital, and Internal Tax
Services. GDS TTDAS provides analytical support to the global TAX service line
both on a pro-active basis and in response to specific requests.
(Robotic Process Automation) tools are designed to provide value to our
customers, allow the execution teams to decrease costs through automation and
process improvement, where applicable. We also support and drive change
management of existing... processes as per new requirements using a structured
change control process.
• This position is for aSenior in the GDS TTDAS group. The successful individual will be adeptwith RPA tools such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Auto IT, amongothers. The individual will be expected to understand the businessprocess, identify opportunities for automation and Work with business andtechnology teams to analyse and assess feasibility. Responsibility willalso include – Document business process requirements, architectautomation solution, develop and configure automation; Develop codes tomeet the defined design/solution approach; ensure quality of codedcomponents by performing end to end unit testing.
• Individuals at a Seniorlevel will have the additional responsibility for Mentoring colleaguesthrough the Blue Prism training and accreditation program - providingadvice and guidance on best practice and development techniques; providingarchitectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency andcontinuity across the company's delivery teams; Identifying automationopportunities and accurately analysing and estimating new processes andassessing feasibility; Analysing, understanding and documenting thebusiness processes in detail where required; Identifying and communicatingthe technical infrastructure requirements; Designing RPA solutions inaccordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions; Configuringnew RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that areefficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand; Creatingand maintaining solution documentation.
• The individual will workwith members of the office to determine the requirements for the build ofthe system as well as the actual build itself. The individual will beresponsible for the full life cycle development and support and may berequired to re-engineer some portions as requirements in the project(s) changeor during a future transition to latest infrastructure or technologyenvironments.
• The individual would alsocarry out testing, troubleshooting and training of BOT controllers fromtime to time; adapt RPA development standards. The individual will workwith the larger GDS TTDAS team to engage with senior leadership, toidentify their key strategic issues/ priorities and develop desiredsolutions. The candidate will have strong collaboration skills, to workwith a virtual team of global knowledge community.
(including experience, skills and additional qualifications)
• BE/B.Tech preferably withIT/Computer Science specialization with 3-6 years of professionalservices experience in RPA projects using Blue Prism / Automation Anywhere
• Hands-on experience ofProcess Automation across the life-cycle, using industry’s leadingRobotics Automation products
• Good understanding ofProcess Design documents, Technical Design documents in Automation space
• Sound knowledge inprogramming preferably with Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows,Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
• Should have understandingand experience of software development best practices
• High level of motivation,strong work ethic and excellent business communication skills