Senior RPA Technical support for Production support for RPA BOT, Symphony BOT, Deployment, onsite support
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Provides production support and maintenance, including incident, problem, monitoring for RPA BOT and deployment for the BOT
· Works with development team and clients to resolve incidents by analysing log and process workflows; provides work around and long term fix
· Follow procedure to deploy package to production, and verify
· Work with Support Manager to generate production status report
· Participate in proactive maintenance and improvement abilities in RPA
University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines
· Minimum 5 years of IT experience on application support and development.
· Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath). Blue Prism is plus
· Experience with chat bot development is plus
· Solid technical knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET (ASP.NET and C#.NET) and SQL server
· Solid technical knowledge of Java with Mybatis framework, and MongoDB/SQLite
· Familiar with RESTful/WebSocket network API development
· Familiar with Linux command and shell script, Docker experience is plus
· Proven ability in deployment skill and process.
· Good understanding of applicable technology concepts, trends and capabilities
· Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation
· Able to work under pressure and demonstrate passion and ability to learn new technologies and their application. Attention to detail
· Focus on the end user’s or customer’s needs; ability to set expectations and understand end user behaviour
· Outcome focused with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, leveraging both logic and creativity; strong troubleshooting skills; ability to identify root cause and solution
· Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath).