RPA Solution Architect
Job Location: St. Louis, MO
Amitech is seeking an RPA Solution Architect. The RPA Solutions Architect translates the requirements captured by the functional analysts, creating the architecture and design artefacts. As the Solution Architect, you will not only be in charge of the overall technical solution, but also lead the development effort and ensure the quality of the deliverables. The Solution Architect leads the team and will perform frequent code review sessions.
• In charge of the workflow technical solutions.
• In small projects the RPA Architect will play the role of the Implementation technical lead.
• Architect solutions that can be scalable.
• Owner of the Development Specification Document.
• Develop coding standards for the team.
• Senior technical position.
• Performs code review to the team.
• Occasionally plays the role of RPA developer – writes RPA code.
• Completes the business analysis approval if... pipeline already defined by the client and customer already provides business analysts.
• Reports the progress to the project team.
• Defines and reinforces best practices for the automation with our tool.
• Create, update and maintain knowledge base.
• Proactive in solving problems for the development team.
What You Bring to the Team:
• Experienced in assessing a broad range of information solutions and products particularly in Infrastructure design, ERP, CRM, Network, Security.
• Formal qualification in Enterprise Architecture (e.g. TOGAF) or formal qualifications in technology is ideal.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in programming (VB, C#, .NET, C++ etc.) is a must.
• Working knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers, etc.
• Ability to develop solution architecture designs.
• Strategic business acumen and understanding of organization strategy and ability to design information systems to deliver that strategy.
• Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Strong conceptual and analytical skills, demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills, results oriented.
• Team player with experience in leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solution.
Amitech is a rapidly growing organization focused on our employees. Our diverse and innovative approach to everything we do means we’re looking for the groundbreakers and the pioneers—people who think differently and create the future.
• Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Long and Short-Term Disability
• 401 (k)
• Life insurance
• Pet insurance
• Referral program
• 2019 “Top Work Places” Winner
We believe healthcare should and can be better.With a single-minded focus on value, we combine people, process, culture and technology to drive real and lasting change. We partner with our clients to deliver data analytics and digital transformation strategies and solutions to make healthcare more proactive, higher quality and less expensive for everyone.
Amitech Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.