Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That’s Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers – and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
Job Description Summary
Travelers is seeking a Software Engineer I to join our organization as we grow and transform our Technology landscape. Individual will complete intermediate end to end engineering tasks for specific system assignments including developing, analyzing, configuring, testing, debugging, troubleshooting, documenting, health monitoring/alerting, and implementing based on user or system design specifications, as well as participating in troubleshooting, conducting impact analysis and escalating appropriately.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Perform analysis... design, development, and configuration functions as well as define technical requirements for assignments of intermediate complexity.
• Participate with team to perform analysis, assessment and resolution for defects and incidents of intermediate complexity and escalate appropriately.
• Work within guidelines set by team to independently tackle well-scoped problems.
• Seek opportunities to expand technical knowledge and capabilities.
• Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in work experience.
• One year of programming/development experience.
Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
• Three years of programming/development experience preferred.
Job Specific Technical Skills & Competencies
• Additional Job Specific Skills and Competencies
Experience with Automation Anywhere preferred (Blue Prism, UI Path considered)
Experience with C#
Experience with SQL
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Occasional weekend and overnight work hours required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer