The Software Engineer Lead will Develop, configure and support development and implementation of internal and external solutions utilizing Kofax Total Agility (KTA), Kofax RPA, Desktop automation. Create integrated solutions using Kofax Total Agility (KTA), Kofax Import Connector, and other related Kofax technologies. Provide production support in maintaining existing RPA robots and also able to fix issues in RPA logic. SME in Kofax RPA and will provide stellar support, sustain and maintain services. Develop processes/solutions, scripts, programs, extensions and integrations using Visual Basic .NET and related languages. Cultivate, maintain, and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards. Provide peer review of code and planned development activities for co-workers. Provide support and direction to the internal SME’s.
• Designing, developing and implementing document capture, storage/retrieval, workflow-based, forms and front end... applications
• 10+ years of software development experience / .NET
• 10+ years Kofax Capture , KTM , Kapow RPA
• Proficient with KTM. RPA, Process and Forms Designer
• Installation and configuration of Kofax, Kapow, Desktop Automation required
• Proficient in software development using .NET is required
• Proficient with Regular Expressions
• Experience with SQL Server is highly required
• Kofax RPA / Kapow or other RPA tools is required
• Solid understanding of DSLC process.
• Proficient with GitHub, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
Education and Certifications:
• Bachelors degree in related field
• Kofax and RPA Certification
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has approximately 8,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset - we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets