At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
We are looking for someone who is excited about the ever changing
Intelligent Automation field. As an engineer you will be helping to design and
build end to end attended and unattended automations. Initial work will be
with our RPA product to build unattended automations that
support the business in handling various activities that support our clients,
field and home office.
• Apply engineering best practices in order to analyze, design and develop
deploy and support software solutions, and/or infrastructure
• Develop software and systems on test driven development and continuous
integration practices; establish monitoring and automation processes.
• In a DevOps environment, you move between diverse tasks with
cooperation and persistence, helping to bring out the best in those around
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
•... Experience with engineering best practices to include analyzing, designing,
• developing, deploying and supporting software solutions, and/or
• infrastructure implementations/upgrades.
• Experience with C# is preferred to build the automation.
• Experience with Python is a plus
• Excellent communicator who excels at problem solving.
• Specific technical requirements/platforms will vary (i.e. Front End, Back End,
• Cloud, .net, Java, Full stack)
• Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work with a limited set of
• Ability to explain technical solutions to technical teams and non-technical
• 1-3 years of experience
As the Intelligent Automation field changes our team will need to continue to
grow our skills to be able to support and provide more complex solutions.
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client's interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.