We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Software Development Engineer II (RPA, automation, blue prism, Dotnet)
Purpose of the Team
• The GBSC Automation team provides automation solutions for daily business... processes. The team's customers rely on this highly skilled team to provide efficient automated solution to daily business processes.
• The GBSC Automation team is built upon strong contributors with leadership abilities, innovative mindsets and variety of technical skills.
• The group acts as idea incubators supporting the Share Services Organization initiatives by providing innovative and disruptive solutions to automate business processes.
Purpose of the Software Developer II - Automation
• Develop automation solutions to existing business processes to extend the process automation capability aimed at transforming many aspects of our business operations via cutting edge automation tools and technics.
• This position requires management of the full product development lifecycle. The correct candidate will be able to communicate with customers, gathers business requirements, translate business requirements into technical requirements, develop a reliable solution and maintain this solution.
• Produce documents and presentations for communicating innovations, ideas, or discoveries.
Who would be the best fit for this role?
• Candidate should be motivated by new challenges and ready to join a creative and innovative team
• Candidate should be a rapid learner and self-starter ready to join an agile team in an extremely face paced environment
• Candidate should desire to collaborate with a team of diverse skills and experience
• Candidate must have a background in software development
• Candidate is ideally Automation Anywhere certified
• Responsible for the full development lifecycle of the automation projects
• Support the evolution of GBSC automation by continuously developing new solutions to existing team processes and tools.
• Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
All About You
• Automation Anywhere development experience
• Experience in managing server/client infrastructure and connectivity
• Experience in IT/Programming/Analytics consulting
• Experience in IT/Programming (.NET or Java), Analytics (Database, SQL)
• At least 3 full software development life cycle on analytics or systems integration engagements across strategy, design and implementation
• Practical knowledge of a programming language
• Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner with both technical and non-technical customers.
• Must be able to think strategically and act tactically
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
Desirable or additional capabilities:
• Automation Anywhere Expert certified
• General knowledge of Corporate Finance functions
• Basic SQL knowledge is a must. Advanced SQL experience preferred.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-108330