An Automation Specialist ( Developer) collaborates directly with line of business partners to analyze business processes and determine improvement opportunities. The responsibilities will also include creating the Robotic Process Automations (RPA) solutions to automate the business processes and enhance efficiency and effectiveness with the use of RPA solutions across various functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Analytical thinking, ability to think with a strategic and innovative mindset.
• Assists in development, configuration, and testing of automation processes to meet the defined requirements.
• Assists line of business partners in transition to production.
• Deliver breakthrough levels of improvement in process capability to reduce defects, variation and cost. Configure the commands or write the script for the software to execute the tasks or processes as specified in first the requirements and design documents; review incremental progress with a process subject matter expert... to validate functionality and course correct s needed.
• Develop and implement appropriate process control systems, changes and automation to ensure compliance (with CoE standards, guidelines, leading practices, security, and risk management) and continuous improvement.
• 1+ years of experience in IT development, process engineering, architecture, or automation.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Solid technical background with programming experience and clear understanding of programming concepts.
• Excellent understanding of desktop/web technologies. IT experience in software development in developing web applications, web services and client/server applications.
• Proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary and fast pace environment
• Understand solution design document and accordingly create process automation solution.
• Experience in robotic process automation suite Automation Anywhere.
• Good understanding of various automation components and features available in Robotics Products.
• Computer Science Bachelors preferred.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status