Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Team Overview: Dun & Bradstreet is looking for an RPA Developer to work alongside business teams, enterprise architects, cloud operations, global security, and development teams ensuring the platform meets projects needs and adheres to enterprise standards. This role will contribute to the design and implementation of automation solutions utilizing UiPath's Developer Studio responsible for the architecture, development and support of D&B... applications & solutions.
• Responsible for the holistic RPA infrastructure, taking into account servers, databases, file shares, robot machines and application installation. The RPA infrastructure engineer ensures the RPA project has a strong operational base to run on.
• Manage, orchestrate and control the virtual workforce as part of the operational environment.
• Emphasis on continuously improving robotic operational performance and resource allocation.
• Act as the first line of assistance for the RPA solution in deployment working with all levels of automation teams.
• Work alongside business teams, enterprise architects, cloud operations, global security, and development teams ensuring the platform meets projects needs and adheres to enterprise standards.
• Contribute to the design and implementation of automation solutions utilizing UiPath's Developer Studio
• Manage, configure, orchestrate and control the virtual workforce as part of the operational environment.
• Identify, design, build and configure creative robotic solutions to meet the business process needs.
• Utilize UiPath design studio to create process solutions and resolve issues that arise in the day to day running of UiPath processes.
• Take responsibility for project activities including work estimation, planning, stakeholder management and project quality.
• Carry out unit as well as end-to-end testing alongside quality assurance professionals.
• Minimum 5-7 years of UI Path process automation with any back end language experience. Will consider candidates who have Java and Python development (coding) experience.
• Passion for data innovation and strong commitment to change that delivers quality through continuous modernization of process
• Lean/Agile mindset and experience with the ability to pivot and manage multiple priorities
• Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and SQL Server.
• Proven experience in creating Server Cluster Architectures (Failover Clusters, High Availability systems).
• Strategic thinker capable of identifying and leading implementation of modern capabilities
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Effective business writing skills, strong analytical, strong collaboration and influencing skills. Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively cross-functionally.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com