Goldfein Claims Management is looking for a Senior Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer that will work with the client engagement team leads, business analysts, solution architects, and program managers to translate business requirements into well‐architected solutions that leverage the UI Path platform. They will participate in requirements gathering sessions and will work with team members to identify requirements such as AS-IS Process and automation opportunities. The candidate will apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes, and tools to manage end to end automation projects.
• Lead RPA Architect for UiPath solutions
• Work with process subject matter experts (SMEs) to understand essential process requirements and document the current state by leveraging existing documentation, conducting interviews and observations
• Mapping the as-is process and translating the process into automated steps
• Working with stakeholders to define... the manual rules used today to govern the process and then translating those rules into automated commands
• Configuring, testing, and deploying the automation with integration to internal and external data sources
• Monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of the bots to report on the impact of the solution
• Develop RPA client solutions focusing on scalability and extensibility
Desired Skills & Experience
• 5+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automations (RPA) with UIPath
• 3+ years of experience in programming (.NET, Java, etc.) - .Net experience preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related degree
• Experience automating web applications, desktop applications, and Citrix
• UiPath Developer certification preferred
• Experience implementing UiPath features such as email automation, optical character recognition (OCR), image recognition, text analysis, and PDF processing
• Experience leading the architecture, development, testing, and deployment of automation solutions
• JSON and XML experience preferred
• Experience mentoring and leading junior developers
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Experience with Agile project delivery methods, tools, and concepts
• Communicate effectively with clients and team members
Joining Goldfein Claims Management means joining a fast-paced, hardworking team dedicated to giving our clients top-notch service as our highest priority.
We are a cutting edge, innovative firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA, and offices in 22 cities nationwide, including Chicago, Philadelphia, Newark, Long Island, Ft. Lauderdale, and Miami.
What does GCM value?
· Positive attitude
· Hard work
· Willingness to help
*Must have all equipment necessary to work from home: computer(s), wifi, webcam, (dual monitors preferred