OverviewProlifics is looking for a Senior RPA Developer, you will provide strategic technology direction and deliver production-ready solutions to our client.
You will be responsible for delivering high quality, timely robotic solutions for different functional areas.
You are expected to create compelling and intuitive next-gen robotic designs, perform development and work with architecture and testing teams by following an agile delivery model.
In addition, you will also participate in participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs and mentor other team members.
This position is within our organization and will require onsite delivery at our client's offices located in continental USA.
If you are looking to join a leading edge consulting partner, and thrive in the energetic atmosphere of short/long-term, high profile projects, we want to talk to you today about our Prolifics opportunities.
Let's connect and put your skills to work for us!Contact us... directly at Recruiters@Prolifics.com or visit our Careers Page to see a full list of opportunities with ProlificsCandidates having experience with AI technologies (OpenSource or IBM Watson) will be preferred.Job Responsibilities:
• Design and develop automation workflows following the best design guidelines in UiPath, AutomationAnywhere or IBM Digital Worker.
• Support the deployment of robotic solutions by coordinating with infrastructure and change control teams.
• Collaboration with automation architect and project management team to ensure proper project compliance, reporting and escalation
• Mentor other team members and assist them by providing technical guidance.
• Develop design standards, coding standards to assist in setting up of "Center of Competency".
• Ability to work with onsite and offshore team members.Qualifications
• Looking for a hands on senior developer
• Around 7+ years of overall experience
• Around 2+ year of hands-on experience in UIPath or AutomationAnywhere.
• Preferred to have experience in AI Technologies.
• Preferred to have experience on process modelling and BPM
• Preferred to have background on .net
• Excellent oral and written communication skillsOver 40 Years of ExcellenceProlifics helps organizations leverage digital technology solutions to innovate and compete while optimizing costs and operational agility.
For more than 40 years, Prolifics has transformed enterprises of all sizes-including over 100 Fortune 1000 companies-by solving their complex IT challenges