Job DescriptionThe Role:
The Senior Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer will work on an exciting combination of new projects and initiatives, enhancements to existing solutions, and support of production environment.
This role involves working with Business, identify use cases, conduct workshop, develop and deploy BOTs and manage RPA platform.Responsibilities:
• Analyze, design, develop, implement and support BOTS for various business functions.
• Demonstrate in-depth experience in BOT development, deployment, migration and platform administration, automation standards and best practices.
• Perform Business use case analysis to implement RPA solutions
• Requires the ability to come up with creative technical solutions while implementing RPA
• Ability to automate various business process/systems to execute effectively and efficiently
• Follow SDLC, change management and document the procedures on RPA solutions to meet the SOX Compliance
• Assess automation opportunity from... technical perspective and provide solution.
Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues.