Ashling partners is at the forefront of the hyper automation revolution. We help clients improve productivity and employee engagement by leveraging intelligent process automation, RPA, data capture/OCR and Machine Learning technologies and design thinking principles to make automation gains sustainable and a driving force for digital innovation.
Founded by business process improvement & technology industry veterans, Ashling Partners values meaningful work for our employees while driving real value for our clients in a sustainable and continuous manner. We will always value progress over perfection. While doing so, we strive to continually build a positive, appreciative and fun culture for our organization.
• Serve as primary point of contact with assigned RPA customers and liaise between customers and developers
• Support RPA customers by providing answers, expertise, and insights as needed
• Conduct site visits to RPA customers, travel up to 25% when... warranted
• Create Business Cases and ROI for all automation projects
• Collaborate with the developers to ensure customers' development requirements are accurately captured for automation projects
• Be familiar with RPA software enhance knowledge of how automation works and to better inform customers on bot capabilities
• Support the governance of the RPA process
• Develop and track metrics and financial projections for each automation
• Facilitate email communications between clients
• Responsible for Revenue Under Management (RUM) and growth within existing client accounts.
• Accountable for high client NPS (net promoter score) to ensure we deliver quality, excellence and value
• Maintain a portfolio of clients not only doing work as a Senior BA but also managing the delivery team (other business analysts and technical resources), setting pace and milestones, communicating risks and issues, ensuring client needs are met.
• Support sales team by defining project complexity and total hours needed from Business Analyst resources for new projects
• Accountable for project profitability and future growth
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
• Experience with RPA Tools such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism
• Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
• Advanced knowledge in generating process documentation including process flows, as-is/to-be documentation, and process design documents (pdds)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Lifelong learner mindset
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and management skills
• Understanding of Agile SDLC