Lead Robotics Engineer--Path Planning
$130,000- $ 150,000 + EQUITY, BONUS, BENEFITS
Engineers will be working on industry-changing technologies, working alongside an exciting team for one of the most disruptive companies in the autonomous industry for GPS denied environments, working with a variety of industry-defining projects.
An advanced UAV business has been paving the way in GPS denied environments. Having built a team of experienced engineers who are passionate about robotics, this well connected business are looking for an engineer with expertise in robotics, autonomy, unmanned systems to join an established group focused on self-driving vehicles.
As a Senior Robotics Engineer you will be working on the most autonomous projects in the market. Working with a vibrant team, you will be challenged in the best ways while working alongside some of the most seasoned and professional people in the business-- colleagues that will encourage... your work and provide stimulating commercial discussions.
• Building algorithms in C++
• Working with localization algorithms (LiDAR or SLAM)
• Creating customer-facing and production-grade software
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• US Citizen or Greencard
• Real world industry experience in working within the defense industry
• Heavy Software engineering experience using C++
• Experience coding production-grade code
• PhD/Master's Degree - Computer Science or related
• Medical and dental coverage
• Transportation coverage
• Competitive salary
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Mairead Holt via the Apply link on this page