As a Senior RPA Developer you will be a key member of a team that provides strategic solutions, evaluates processes and technologies and delivers production-ready solutions to meet CVS goals and objectives. You will be responsible for delivering high quality, timely robotic solutions for areas across the organization. This position will be responsible for the design, development and testing of automation workflows in order to improve business processes and create efficiencies to meet business objectives.
As part of the Operational Transformation and Intelligent Automation Team, you will work with key systems across the PBM and Retail businesses, evaluating the latest technologies, designing and delivering "art of the possible solutions" to improve operations and enhance member and client satisfaction. An ideal candidate has the ability to deliver compelling Robot designs, and then deliver that solution by coding the functions in an Agile delivery model. Understanding... analyzing and decrypting complex processes is key to define and implement industry leading solutions to improve the customer experience. Ability and willingness to mentor others and drive effective process and procedure in the RPA build process is key. Excited about helping to deliver leading edge technologies? Capable of conveying a compelling technology vision? Can you deliver? - If this describes you, then become part of our "go-to team"!
Specific Responsibilities of the Senior RPA Developer Include:
• Design and develop automation workflows utilizing the corporate standard software, currently UiPath and AssistEdge
• Review/author standards for design, coding and deployment of RPA deliverables
• Work closely with stakeholders to analyze process requirements and develop process design documents
• Ability to mentor other staff members in the design and use of RPA features
• Responsible for the complete solution including happy path, authentication, error handling, logging and performance tuning
• Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
• Lead design reviews and testing
• Create test harnesses and manufactured data to test system efficacy
• Support the deployment of RPA workflows using corporate change control processes
• Represent our RPA offering to the business, helping to convey appropriate use of the platform
• Collaboration with the Project Management Office to ensure proper project reporting and escalation
• Analyzing data to discover trends/patterns
• 8+ years of development experience
• 3+ experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with one of the market leading RPA Platforms: UiPath, AssistEdge, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, preferably including the following:
o Experience with Process Analysis, Design, Implementation and System Testing
o Experience with Business and Technical requirements
o Strong understanding of XML and XSD structures
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Solid Problem-Solving and Analytics skills to understand complex requirements, define advanced technical/functional solutions, troubleshoot issues, and identify fixes
• Demonstrated desire for continuous improvement and learning
• Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of clients and vendors across multiple disciplines
• Proficient in analyzing complex systems (applications/data structures) and their associated relationships.
• Developer and Orchestrator certifications in UiPath
• Technically Proficient in both Windows and Linux server operating systems
• Server database, Web Services/APIs
• Familiarity with Data Modeling, Data Mining (using industry standard tools)
• Data visualization skills using Tableau or other package
• Familiarity with process mapping/mining tools.
• Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM), Retail Pharmacy and/or Healthcare experience
• Verifiable Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in Computer Science or related technical field strongly preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities