For many of our team members,
this is more than a career. It's a calling
. Oshkosh Corporation is home to thousands of difference-makers working together to build, serve and protect communities across the globe. As part of a People First culture,
you'll be encouraged and empowered
to take ownership of your work, develop your career and make a on the world around you.
From the front lines to the firehouse, the people we serve are driven by a sense of purpose. The people who work here are no different. Oshkosh team members collaborate around the world and around the clock to build something greater than themselves.
Because someone, somewhere is counting on us to make a difference.
• This posting is for future anticipated openings
• How You Make an Impact:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
• Work with business partners to identify automation opportunities.
• Document and track current and future state business... processes and requirements across multiple functional business areas.
• Facilitate requirements gathering within one or more business functional areas to develop a comprehensive business requirements document.
• Create functional and technical specifications, and manage changes to requirements.
• Develop bots utilizing UI Path automation tool.
• Define test scenarios, create test plans, and execute test scripts.
• Provide production support.
• Adhere to project related policies and procedures.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
• Two (2) or more years of relevent RPA bot development experience with one of the market leading platforms: UiPath, Automation Anywhere or BluePrism.
• Five (5) or more years of experience in Business Analysis, Robotic Process Automation, or in a related area.
• Analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
• Advanced customer service skills.
• Experience working independently and taking initiative.
• Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
• Ability to travel up to 10%.
• Graduate degree in Information Systems, Management or equivalent.
• Relevant industry recognized certifications (IIBA, ITIL, CBAP, CCAB)
• Experience working with abstract concepts in innovative ways to solve problems.Oshkosh Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.
Oshkosh Corporation will not discharge or in any manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Oshkosh Corporation's legal duty to furnish information.
Certain positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be 'U.S. Persons,' as defined in these regulations. Generally, a 'U.S. Person' is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
Oshkosh Corporation is an Equal Opportunity employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities, and is committed to providing equal opportunities for all employees and applicants. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.
Oshkosh Corporation takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. Any employee or applicant for employment who is qualified under the applicable regulations will be covered under our affirmative action program. Submission of this information is voluntary, will be kept confidential, and is not a requirement for employment.
Certain positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be 'U.S. Persons,' as defined in these regulations. Generally, a 'U.S. Person' is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum