Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life. Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
As Senior Financial Analyst , C apital , you will play a central role in managing Micron's capital investment planning . You will work with both manufacturing and non-manufacturing organizations to facilitate their capital budget planning and realization . By analyzing capital planning data, you will look for trends that will help Micron improve the accuracy of the overall capital forecast. This role requires excellent business partnering skills and the ability to collaborate... effectively with a broad and diverse group of stakeholder organizations .
Micron Finance is implementing many new systems. An SAP based capital planning system is currently being designed with our implementation partner . This role will be involved in maintaining the old system until go live and will be a key part of the transition team providing support to our global capital planners. We are also looking for opportunities to implement RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and ML ( M achine L earning ) tools to make our processes more efficient and our forecasts more accurate.
Responsibilities And Tasks
- Manage budget and funding approval s for c apital items
- Facilitate item changes to ensure they are within company policie s
- Analyze data and work with capital planners and Procurement to improve forecasts
- Communicate effectively with team members and leaders in diverse geographies
- Serve as a n SME in support of a new SAP based capital planning syste m
- Develop and maintain Power Bi dashboards as needed
- Required: Bachelor's Degree
- Preferred: Master's Degree
- 3 + years of experience and / or master's degree
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to complex problems by utilizing new tools ( RPA, ML, Power Bi, etc.)
- A strategic, analytical and creative thinker who can translate findings into insight and develop tangible action plans for implementation
- Passion to work on a global, diverse team with the ability to communicate effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence multiple levels of management in varying business areas
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands - Micron and Crucial - our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit
Micron believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Micron recruits, hires, trains, promotes, disciplines and provides other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, or expression, age, national origin, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, marital status or other classifications protected under law or Company policy. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at .
Keywords: Boise || Idaho (US-ID) || United States (US) || SGA || Experienced || Regular || Accounting/Finance || || Tier 4