Pursue a Career with Impact
At Deloitte China, we are on a mission to nurture and empower our people to become deep subject matter experts. We offer the perfect platform to unleash your full potential and equip you to thrive on challenges, and partner with our clients to solve their most complex problems. A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About The Business
We help our clients achieve business objectives, accomplish fund raising activities, strengthen management capabilities and minimize enterprise risks through the use of our unique Deloitte Audit risk-based approach. Our clients include major multinational corporations, listed companies and other leading companies in both Hong Kong and Mainland China. Facilitated by our own state of the art technology EMS (Engagement Management System), our professionals who are experienced in both local and international laws / regulations deliver efficient and cost effective audit solutions to our... clients.
Work you'll do
• Responsible for providing digital advisory services with in-depth technical capabilities using your expertise, including:
• Assists in the design and development of business strategies around innovative solutions for audit
• Captures user requirements and translate them into business and digital enabled solutions
• Creates well-articulated and specific functional documentation
• Conducts user reviews and assist in the running of stakeholder meetings
• Assists in the management of senior stakeholder
• Understands and translate the needs into business and technology solutions, providing consultation on the customer e-technology journey and transformation
• Analyses As-Is and To-Be processes to define system/technology/business requirements
• Supports the delivery of quality functional/application designs
• Supports the development and implementation of quality business solutions and align delivery to business goals
• Assists in proposal developments
• Acts with honesty and integrity, builds advanced knowledge of ethical and professional standards and Deloitte processes to safeguard client confidentiality and the Deloitte's reputation
• Builds trust and credibility with stakeholders, while maintaining independence where required, by seeking to understand their service levels expectations and what matters to them individually
• Identifies and contributes to opportunities and is aware of the storefront and what services can be provided to client base. Contributes to the chosen focus area/s
A fit for the role? Let's talk about you.
• We are looking for someone with:
• Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field
• At least two years in IT consulting or delivery experience
• Knowledge of web-based and mobile platforms for eCommerce sites/apps, Portals, and/or Content Management Systems
• Experience in technology project delivery and project management
• Experience in eCommerce or Digital Transformation is a plus
• Experience in market trends and emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence/Cognitive, Big Data, Internet of Things, FinTech, etc
• Experience in RPA platform based solution design and implementation, front-end development skills like Python and .Net would be a big plus.
• Good collaboration skills and able to deal with both business users and technical personnel
• Ability to work independently and think creatively
• Flexibility in learning new topics, handling change and deadlines
• Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
Why Deloitte China?
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
• We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
• We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
• We are recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute* for 14th consecutive years, and made the top 3 for the first time this year!
• We are certified as one of the ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China by Great Place to Work® in 2019