• Analyse & develop functional automation steps using UiPath for the automation of various processes.
• Independent Automation developer with good Knowledge on .net, OOPS and automation framework.
• Aware of Web services and SFTP.
• Interact with client on day to day basis to understand requirements and implementation.
• Write well designed, testable and efficient code. Unit test them thoroughly, demo to client and deploy.
• Suggest approaches to optimize automation of each possible healthcare process.
• Proactively learn healthcare standards, workflows and technologies.
• Help the team stay in line with CT QMS processes.
• Work on Email, Excel, PDF, Desktop and Web Automation.
• Knowledge of Orchestrator.
Required Education & Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, or related field with a minimum of one year of work experience as described above.
• Strong OOPs concepts.
• Work experience in UiPath tool.
• Experience in .NET and... C#/Vb.net programming.
• Familiar with SQL.
• TFS/Azure knowledge is a plus.
• Location: Bismarck, ND
• Must be W2