Job title: RPA Process Business Analyst
Duration: Long term
Direct Hiring : On our W2
The RPA Process Business Analyst is an integral part of the Robotics Process Automation (RPA). This role will provide the expertise needed to drive continuous improvement within the organization.
Required skills :
• Dynamic Professional with 2 years of strong Data background and Business Analysis skills
• Strong SQL, Python, Machine Learning and NLP skills.
• Designed and implemented stored procedures views and other application database code objects as well as maintained SQL scripts indexes and complex queries for analysis and extraction.
• Performed quality testing and assurance for SQL servers and ensured best practice application to maintain security and integrity of data.
• Strong in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts and Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) concepts
• UiPath and Process Automation and Optimization domain
• Skills: MySQL, RDBMS, Python, R... UiPath, HTML, CSS, ETL, Data Visualization, Data Mining
• Software and Tools: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), UiPath, Tableau, Microsoft Office suites (Excel, Visio, Word)
• Management Skills: Agile and Waterfall Project Management, Requirement Gathering