Role: RPA Automation Builder Consultant
Location: Nashville Tennessee
Responsibilities: will include:
• Responsible for ensuring the delivery of robotic and intelligent automation solutions; understanding business challenges and integrating capabilities such as RPA, machine learning, NLP, and intelligent assistants to create seamless solutions
• Implement intelligent automation solutions in all areas of the business including functional areas such as Finance & Accounting, Revenue Cycle, IT, Claims Processing, and Human Resources,
• Serve as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology enabled solutions tailored to solve business challenges
• Work with stakeholders to develop a strategy and governance for the broader organizational intelligent automation program and goals (e.g., establishment of COE)
• Lead cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize key areas of the business where IA, RPA, ML, ICR, OCR, and NLP can... drive significant business benefit
• Guide teams in identifying automation candidates and develop associated business cases for opportunities
• Review client engagement deliverables (e.g., Business Cases, CoE playbooks, process design documents, test strategies and plans) to ensure quality of content and presentation
• Coordinate with technical teams to identify and triage performance and operational issues that arise throughout the course of automation implementations
• Partner with senior client leadership throughout the course of planning and implementation engagements, and serve as a liaison with the technical team and client team
• Work with executive-level clients to unlock new potential streams of business value by bringing to life intelligent automation initiatives
• Accountable for ensuring that the projects or programs adhere to delivery best practices and principles
• Play a key role on the leadership team building the service delivery model, assets, and providing thought leadership
• Cascade engagement-specific objectives and use these to drive performance evaluation across the delivery team
• Understand and manage client expectations to enable a successful partnership between the client and the Enterprise IA CoE Team
• Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
Additional key responsibilities include:
• Financial acuity and ability to manage project financials
• Ability to originate and develop opportunities
• Build strong and lasting business relationships
• Contributing subject matter specialization in Healthcare Administration, Shared Services, Outsourcing and RPA to back office and operational areas
• Help solve complex business issues from strategy to execution;
• Working with a team of problem solvers extensive consulting and industry experience;
• Applying strong analytical skills with the ability to utilize a hypothesis-based approach;
• Developing financial models and business cases;
• Communicating and demonstrating strong interpersonal skills;
• Managing teams and complex work streams and directly engaging with senior level executives;
• Analyzing and applying industry trends;
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with leading & managing projects that include Intelligent Automation technologies evaluation, architecture/design and build
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in any one of the following Intelligent automation areas - Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Intelligent Process Automation (IPA IA), Virtual Agents, machine-based process automation and others
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Health Care Industry Preferably Order to Cash (RCM), Procure to Pay, or Claims Processing
• Ability to travel up to 75%
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
• Certification in one or more of the key Intelligent Automation platforms such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Amelia, Watson, and/or others.
• Ability to work independently; lead small teams focused on specific work streams of larger projects.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Exceptional communication and analytical skills with the ability to communicate findings to clients and team members.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team in a fast-paced environment.
• An advanced degree
Thanks & Regards
IDC Technologies Inc.