Hopewell Township, PA
About PGT Trucking:
Patrick A. Gallagher founded PGT in 1981 on the principles of quality customer service and personal relationships in the metals and building industry. Initially based in Industry PA, the company started with only one tractor and two employees. Mr. Gallagher was committed to smart growth that focused on driver training and retention of the best team in the industry.
With a unique investment in quality and relationships, PGT has grown to be a state-of-the art flatbed transportation company. We serve the steel, building materials, machinery, oil & gas, raw materials, aluminum, and automotive industries. Now headquartered in Aliquippa, PA, PGT remains faithful to its fundamental cornerstones of personal customer service and relationships, employee professional development and retention, and profitability. We are confident that we can sustain our progressive, proactive industry position. Our goal is to be the... safest and most reliable flatbed carrier company in the industry.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive base salary, full benefit options including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, paid time off, paid holidays, and a company matched 401K.
• Directs the design, development and implementation of RPA solutions across our technology platforms.
• Monitors existing RPA solutions and manages any design changes needed.
• Analyzes business processes best suited for automation and documents processes.
• Manages change and ensures buy-in from process owners.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Must be detailed oriented, organized, and have outstanding analytical skills.
• Must be proficient Kofax RPA, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran