• ** United States citizenship (no dual citizenship) required per government contract. An active DoD clearance of Public Trust or higher is required to start on the program.
Job Description: RPA Developer for establishing and scaling a robotic process automation (RPA) competency across a large Navy Enterprise utilizing the UiPath end-to-end platform. This position will support creation of an Enterprise RPA center of excellence and multiple operations centers and enable organizational RPA adoption.
- Perform the detailed design of application and technical architecture components and classes.
- Develop scripts to create/load common test data.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components and classes.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Follow good security coding... practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Perform code profiling by using appropriate tools to confirm coding compliance with application development standards.
- Check code coverage of unit and assembly tests and ensure it meets expectations.
- Document the code during development to ensure maintainability.
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years of development experience
- 1-year Automation Development experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal assistance
- Software development/programming experience
- Strong problem-solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
- Understanding of basic object-oriented concepts
- Knowledge of how to develop other aspects of the UiPath application
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- DoD experience
- UiPath Developer Certification
Minimum Education: Possesses a BA/BS degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field, or additional equivalent experience directly related to the functional/technical responsibilities of the position.
Location: Various - Majority of work can be performed remotely, with occasional travel to Mechanicsburg PA.
Estimated Start Date: 6/1/2020
• ** United States citizenship (no dual citizenship) required per government contract. An active DoD clearance of Public Trust or higher is required to start on the program