Greetings from CitiusTech Inc!
We are currently implementing a solution for one of our Healthcare clients in Hartford, CT. We are looking to hire a RPA Developer/Lead to join our existing team. This project is being implemented by CitiusTech for one of our largest customers and the project is an ongoing multi-year initiative.
I have included the position description and a brief background of CitiusTech below. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Role: RPA Developer/Lead
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: Long Term
The RPA Developer is part of both RPA Deployment Project team (Transitions) and future RPA Operations team. Responsible for designing, developing, testing the automation workflows and supporting the implementation of the RPA solution. Works closely with the RPA Business Analyst in documenting / recording process details and with the engagement team in implementing / testing the solution (manage exceptions) as well as... maintenance/ change control of existing artefacts.
• Timely delivery of the assigned automation in RPA tool in question (including reporting) Automation Anywhere
• Responsible for the quality of the assigned automation
• Reporting any changes to the workflow Updating the open defects in the defect log
• Responsible for providing periodic status on the progress of development
• First escalation point for any UAT issues
• Responsible for moving the workflow to UAT
• Responsible for creating the process documentation (DSD, MTP, HBO)
• First escalation point of contact for automation
• Responsible for peer code review
• Runs peer review. Fixes issues in development, UAT, Golden transactions
• Provides support to FLS for the processes during testing and warranty period
• Provides guidance and help with process design from automation perspective
• Responsible for estimating automation duration
BACKGROUND AND SKILLSET
• Should have 2-3 years of hands on experience of working on industry leading RPA tools - Automation Anywhere or UIPath or Blue Prism or any other RPA tools
• Subject Matter Expert in the usage and functionality of the RPA software, openness to work on new technologies is mandatory.
• Should have excellent programming/software development background.
• Minimum experience of 3-4 years in .Net, or VB/VBA, and PowerShell is a strong plus.
• Excellent, proactive problem solver, strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions. Should have excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English (and have worked in global/multicultural environment).
• Basic to average understanding of the business processes to be automated can increase efficiency.
• Excellent communication skills- should be able to explain the technical aspects to the business people and relevant stakeholders
• Should be good at maintaining documentation, code migration between environments and bug fixing.
If you would like to join us on our journey to be the world's most prominent Healthcare IT solutions company, please contact us!To apply for this position, please contact:
Dhiraj Singh (Senior Talent Acquisitions Executive for CitiusTech)
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions, please call: +1-609-772-4031
Powered by JazzHR