• Design, develop and deploy Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions using different tools, design principles and conventions
• Configure robotics processes and objects using core workflow principles in an efficient way; ensure they are easily maintainable and easy to understand
• Comprehend existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process
• Solve day to day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions
• Maintain proper documentation for the solutions, test procedures and scenarios during UAT and Production phase
• Coordinate with process owners and business to understand the as-is process and design the automation process flow.