Location: Chicago, Illinois
Date Posted: 7/24/2020
We are looking for Software developer to work on our payroll/W2.(NO C2C or Thirdparty).Our clients are looking for RPA Developers to start /join their projects..
Candidate will be responsible for the holistic RPA infrastructure, taking into account servers, databases, file shares, robot machines and application installation. The RPA infrastructure engineer ensures the RPA project has a strong operational base to run on.
Key Experiences Required
• Having experience of UI Path process automation with any back end language experience.
• Passion for data innovation and strong commitment to change that delivers quality through continuous modernization of process
• Lean/Agile mindset and experience with the ability to pivot and manage multiple priorities/Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and SQL Server.
• Strategic thinker... capable of identifying and leading implementation of modern capabilities
• Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively cross-functionally.
please reach me out if any questions you may have to discuss on email@example.com
Contact Name: sridevi bol
State: New Jersey