Infosys is seeking RPA Developers with Automation Anywhere experience for our client in Omaha, NE. The candidate will help design, develop and maintain automation applications such as bots. They will participate in requirements gathering sessions, and will work with team members to identify requirements such as AS IS Process and automation opportunities. The candidate will apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support the project in a team environment.
Required RPA Developer Qualifications:
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Omaha, NE or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require extensive travel to project locations.
• Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
• 3+ years of Information Technology experience
• Experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technologies
• Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
• Experience with Scrum ... Agile development methodologies
• U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not able to sponsor at this time
Preferred RPA Developer Qualifications:
• 2+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automation, hands-on experience with AI development
• 2+ years of experience with Automaiton Anywhere implementation
• Experience in Java or .Net development is a plus
• Solid understanding of business process and document AS IS Process
• Able to identify automation opportunity from AS IS Process
• Define, develop and deploy RPA solution for automation opportunities
• Support RPA bots in production
• Hand-on experience in working with various scripting technologies like vbs, java etc.
• Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
• Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to resolve business issues
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face