Role: RPA Blue Prism Developer
LOCATION: Dublin CA
DURATION: 12 months
WORK AUTHORIZATION: US, GC, OPT, CPT, H4
• 4+ years as Java or C# developer
• 3 years of Blue Prism
• Design RPA, components, and their interfaces in support of business requirements.
• Demonstrated expertise of multiple domains across the applications and technical architectures, including the inter-relationships and interfaces between systems and technologies.
• 6+ year of experience in Information Technology, with a minimum 4+ years as a Senior Software Engineer in large corporate environment. Must have strong current hands on development skills.
• Blue Prism Developer
• Blue Prism Administrator
• Blue Prism Design
• Blue Prism Architecture
• Automation development
• General software installation along with specific software installation / patch maintenance for Blue Prism
• Login agent
• Bomgar, Blue Prism login agent
• Sql Server
• DB Administration, sizing, database... programming, performance tuning etc.
• Microsoft Active Directory and active directory integration
• Role based access control, SSO implementation
• Infrastructure component sizing and monitoring
• Deployment / Release management
• Application security technologies and approaches
• Blue Prism developer certification
• Mastery of at-least one object oriented programming language (C# /Java etc.) with advanced knowledge of other multiple programming / scripting languages.
• Exceptional architecture and application design skills
• CI / CD / cloud deployment / DevOps technologies