Role: RPA Developer
Location: Frederick, MD
Experience: 8-10 Year
Duration: 12+ Months
• Experience working directly with manual process owners in the development of process automation solutions required.
• Experience designing, developing and implementing RPA "bots " which automate real-world, non-trivial business processes and that are currently in use by process owners required.
• Experience working as part of Scrums teams
• Active learner, tinkering with new open source libraries, using unfamiliar technologies with minimal supervision and learning new programming languages and platforms in their spare time, etcFull lifecycle architecture and development experience in several medium to large scale RPA initiatives
• Work with process owners to understand manual process steps, their business purpose and associated business rules.
• Design and develop "bots " to automate manual business processes using the Blue Prism RPA tool.
• Work with quality... assurance engineers to design and develop ways to automatically test the quality of RPA "bots
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company