We are seeking an RPA Developer for a 6 month+ contract opportunity in the Denver Tech Center.
This role will be a remote/telecommuting opportunity until it is safe to return to the office in Denver, CO.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing innovative automation solutions that drive efficiency and makes life easier for business users. This role will primarily develop automation programs using RPA (Uipath), but success is dependent on familiarity with the underlying systems and architecture being automated. The ideal candidate will have a development background in a variety of languages and frameworks. Experience may include RPA, front-end/back end web development, .NET, PowerShell, SQL, or scripting. Most importantly, successful candidates will exhibit exceptional learning ability and a desire to constantly explore new languages, tools, and systems.
• The Robotic Process Designer will work with business operations... team to understand the current business processes/ applications and subsequently design and develop Robotic process flows and objects to automate business processes.
• He/she makes sure the Robotic process flows is aligned to Robotics Center of Excellence established operational model, governance, development and testing standards and deployment model.
• Assist business process teams/ functional teams test case development and process automation testing.
• Assist Business in troubleshooting issues when needed and support maintenance of deployed Robotic automation processes.
• Document system flows, functional design documents.
• 5+ years of experience in developing complex Cognitive and Robotic Process Automation with strong experience in RPA development.
• Experience and certification with Uipath.
• Demonstrated expertise with at least 3 full life cycle RPA engagements across strategy, design and implementation.
• Strong experience of Solution Definition and Client Management.
• Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle.
• Experience with Scrum / Agile development methodologies.
• Solid understanding of business process and document AS IS Process.
• Able to identify automation opportunity from AS IS Process.
• Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to resolve business issues.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in technology, engineering and computer science relevant field.
This role will be a contract (with option to extend) in the Denver Tech Center.
This role will be a remote/telecommuting opportunity until it is safe to return to the office in Denver, CO