We are seeking an RPA Developer with ABBYY experience for a 6 month+ contract opportunity in the Denver Tech Center.THIS ROLE WILL BE A REMOTE/TELECOMMUTING OPPORTUNITY UNTIL IT IS SAFE TO RETURN TO THE OFFICE IN DENVER, CO.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing innovative automation solutions that drive efficiency and makes life easier for business users. This role will primarily develop automation programs using RPA (Uipath), but success is dependent on familiarity with the underlying systems and architecture being automated. The ideal candidate will have a development background in a variety of languages and frameworks. Experience may include RPA, front-end/back end web development, .NET, PowerShell, SQL, or scripting. Most importantly, successful candidates will exhibit exceptional learning ability and a desire to constantly explore new languages, tools, and systems.
• The Robotic Process Designer will work with... business operations team to understand the current business processes/ applications and subsequently design and develop Robotic process flows and objects to automate business processes.
• He/she makes sure the Robotic process flows is aligned to Robotics Center of Excellence established operational model, governance, development and testing standards and deployment model.
• Assist business process teams/ functional teams test case development and process automation testing.
• Assist Business in troubleshooting issues when needed and support maintenance of deployed Robotic automation processes.
• Document system flows, functional design documents