BRMi is a market leader in process automation that is delivered through a comprehensive strategy consisting of consulting and technology services. We believe in simplifying complexities and optimizing business operations through automation and to support this we are actively looking for a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer. Founded on the belief that business succeeds through effective and efficient process execution, BRMi is dedicated to delivering business-driven solutions that enable clients to take advantage of leading technologies to deliver effective business outcomes. We encourage you to join us in redefining how automation will disrupt markets and as the Developer, be at the forefront of this emerging market. To learn more about this opportunity and to learn more about us, please visit BRMi.com .
• Work with functional and technical support to continuously develop and support the Enterprise RPA platform
• Work with customers on automation opportunities to consult... design, develop, and/or support solutions using RPA and potentially other technologies
• Drive growth of the Enterprise RPA program and new technology platforms
• Work with application vendors on function support issues and roadmaps
• Collaborate amongst various functional teams, analysts and architects
• Understanding of workflow based logic and ability to both understand a current state of the business process from a workflow diagram and conceptualize future state of the same in an automated solution.
• U.S. Citizenship
• 3-5 years of C#, Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services), or JAVA development experience and solid understanding of programming concepts.
• Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
• Advanced skills in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts.
• Advanced skills in developing client-based or web-based software solutions.
• Demonstrated experience in application development, complex code development, application testing and component design.
• Experience leading Agile software development projects.
• Professional development experience in Robotics Process Automation (RPA) tools/technologies (UIPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc.) is strongly desired.
• Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Certification (UiPath, RPA Academy, Crisper, or other RPA continuing education vendor).
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes