Brillient Corporation is seeking a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) developer in the Denver-Lakewood, Colorado area for a federal engagement. Requirements
• Certification as a developer in UiPath, Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism required.
• At least two years of experience in RPA development required.
• Experience in process mapping, analysis, optimization and documentation desired.
• Project management skills and experience desired.
• Knowledge of the electric utility industry a plus.
• Knowledge of Oracle Financials a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.