What You'll Be Doing
• Design and develop automation solutions using UiPath to meet business process and application requirements.
• Collaborate with business partners, vendors and team members on the creation, modification, testing, and implementation of automation workflows in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
• Gather requirements from business partners, suggest the best automation solution, and develop automation workflows based on those requirements.
• Perform proof-of-concepts to help the business recognize the feasibility of an automated solution
• Prepare, maintain and update process design documentation related to business and operational workflows
• Responsible for the complete solution including process workflow, authentication, error handling, logging and performance tuning
• Create and manage reusable assets based on Business process patterns
• Perform production support for deployed automated solutions
•... While supporting existing processes, create, implement, maintain and monitor RPA best practices to ensure successful execution of automated solutions
• Communicate status, risks, and ensure on-time delivery of all committed developments
What We Are Looking For
• 2+ years of experience in UiPath
• Developer certification in UiPath preferred
• Bachelor's degree in IT related field
• Good communication skills
Location:US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Time Type:Full time
Job Category:Information Technology