Job Location: St. Louis, MO
Amitech is seeking an RPA Developer to join our RPA Deployment Project team (Transitions) and RPA Operations team. The RPA Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, unit testing automation workflows and supporting the implementation of the RPA solution. Works closely with the RPA Solution Architect in developing workflows and RPA Business Analyst in documenting / recording process details and with the engagement team in implementing / testing the solution (manage exceptions) as well as maintenance / change control of existing artifacts.
• Timely delivery of the assigned automation (including reporting).
• Responsible for the quality of the assigned automation.
• Reporting any changes to the workflow.
• Updating the open defects in the defect log.
• Responsible for providing periodic status on the progress of development.
• First escalation point for any UAT issues.
• Responsible for moving the... workflow to UAT.
• Contributes to process documentation (PDD, DSD, SDD, MTP, HBO).
• First escalation point of contact for automation.
• Runs peer review. Fixes issues in development, system testing, and UAT.
• Provides input for process design from automation perspective.
• Responsible for estimating automation development activities.What You Bring to the Team:
• Excellent programming/software development background.
• Minimum experience of 3-4 years in .Net, or VB/VBA, and PowerShell is a strong plus.
• Proactive problem solver, strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
• Basic to average understanding of healthcare business processes, and business process management in general.
• Should be good at maintaining documentation, code migration between environments and bug fixing.
• Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a plus.
• Previous experience working with RPA tools, UiPath, is a plus. Subject Matter Expert in the usage and functionality of the RPA software, openness to work on new technologies is mandatory.
• Excellent communication skills- should be able to explain the technical aspects to the business people and relevant stakeholders.Why Amitech:
Amitech is a rapidly growing organization focused on our employees. Our diverse and innovative approach to everything we do means we’re looking for the groundbreakers and the pioneers—people who think differently and create the future.
• Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Long and Short-Term Disability
• 401 (k)
• Life insurance
• Pet insurance
• Referral program
• 2019 “Top Work Places” WinnerAbout Us
We believe healthcare should and can be better. With a single-minded focus on value, we combine people, process, culture and technology to drive real and lasting change. We partner with our clients to deliver data analytics and digital transformation strategies and solutions to make healthcare more proactive, higher quality and less expensive for everyone.
Amitech Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.