Bingham Farms, Michigan
Who We’re Looking For:
Pyramid Solutions is looking for a Robotic Process Automation Engineer to join our RPA team and provide best-in-class technology services to our enterprise clients. The RPA engineer will join an RPA team that is passionate about delivering high-quality bot solutions that provide measurable value. This position is in our metro Detroit office.
• 6+ years of experience in software development
• Demonstrated experience in Java, Python, or C#
• Strong knowledge of Excel is a plus.
• Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Professional, accountable, reliable and team player
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Attention to detail, quality, and our clients
• Travel up to 50% annually
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent industry... experience
What You’ll Do:
• RPA Solution Development
• RPA Solution Testing and Debugging
• Create and Maintain Solution Documentation
• Oversee & Guide Clients in RPA Implementations
• Level 2,3 Solution Support
• RPA Customer Training
• Develop RPA solutions from process design documents using top RPA vendors.in an enterprise environment.
• Develops software solutions by following the software development lifecycle
• Contribute to all areas of the Bot Life Cycle, including analysis, design, code & unit test, debug and system test
• Applies programming and adheres to program development and documentation standards
• Utilize appropriate debugging and troubleshooting techniques and tools
• Execute test procedures to ensure product quality
• Participate in code, design reviews and assists in conducting code reviews
• Provide written project status management
• Present and explain solution design and results with senior stakeholders and developers.
• Demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in best practices
• Demonstrate improved operations by means of analytics in bot solutions.
• Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art RPA tools and industry implementations including Machine Learning & Cognitive Data Capture; participating in educational opportunities
• Train customer on RPA standards and software for multiple vendors
Who We Are:
Pyramid Solutions is a boutique technology company based in Southeast Michigan. We value teamwork, innovative problem solving and passion, so we look for candidates who demonstrate those qualities along with a growth-oriented, customer-focused, getting-it-done mindset. Creating a fun and positive office atmosphere and company culture is important to us, so we have a variety of events, opportunities, and office quirks to do that.
• Annual meeting and annual holiday party
• Recognition for career anniversaries and demonstrating our Core Values via lunch celebrations, annual awards and “shout outs” in the monthly newsletter
• Bi-monthly company-wide events like bowling, golfing, whirly ball and Detroit Tigers outings
• Flexible work schedule and the opportunity to work from home
• Spontaneous Nerf gun wars
• NCAA March Madness bracket competition
• Career development opportunities through blogging, training, certifications and conference
We recognize that we would not be here without the support of our families and community, so we make it a priority to give back. Every quarter we donate money to a local nonprofit of an employee’s choosing and we participate in volunteer events.
Pyramid Solutions develops products and innovative solutions for organizations in a wide range of industries – from financial institutions to insurance providers to automotive suppliers and industrial automation companies. Our experts specialize in three core practices – Enterprise Content Management, Intelligent Manufacturing and Network Connectivity. For over 25 years we have developed visionary solutions that yield exceptional results. For additional information about Pyramid Solutions, visit pyramidsolutions.com.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply