Job ID: 20003841
Country: United States
Category: Human Resources, Corporate Careers
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
CAC37: 1CP - Farmington, CT One Carrier Place, Farmington, CT, 06032 USA
Moving people. Shaping the future. At Otis, we take pride in leading the industry we founded. There's never been a better time to join the team as we plan for our next chapter as an independent company in 2020. We are the leader in elevators, escalators, and moving walkways. We are looking for a talented Robotic Process Automation (RPA) professional who's ready to help us deliver on our commitments today, plan our strategy for the future, and leave their finger prints on the organization for years to come. As we prepare to spin, hiring is ramping up and so is the need for a new role that can leverage technology, automation and systems thinking to solve complex and impactful HR and business... problems.
The candidate will partner with the various digital, HR and business stakeholders to expand RPA capabilities across Otis globally. This role will provide RPA functional and technical expertise, including: working with customers to identify process improvement opportunities, optimization, configuration, implementation, testing and delivery of solutions. This is a business focused role, and requires strong customer service, business judgment, analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
The RPA Business Analyst may be based in Farmington, CT or West Palm Beach, FL. Remote work will be considered. This position will report to the Executive Director, People Analytics.
• Engage with HR functional teams to identify opportunities, build process improvement maps and translate into RPA roadmap for the HR function.
• Partner with Digital developers to build, test, deliver and support RPA solutions.
• Drive adoption and communication of RPA products and services. Translate advanced outcomes into intuitive narratives.
• Bring external views and research to advance the organization's use or RPA capabilities.Basic Qualifications
• Experienced with process re-engineering concepts.
• Proficient in capturing Current and Future processes.
• Passionate about the application of automation tools to reduce manual processes.
• Creative self-starter, highly organized, disciplined, and detail oriented.
• An excellent analytical and problem-solver.
• Ability to collaboration with technical developers and on products and solutions.
• Ability to build trusting relationships with partners and customers quickly through an inclusive working approach and communication. Preferred Qualifications
• Proficient with RPA Tools like Blue Prism, UIPath etc.
• Experience with process design documents, implementation and UAT
• Previous experience in deploying and scaling RPA adoption
• Previous experience with reporting and analytics platforms (Workday, Qlik, Excel, etc.)
• Advanced knowledge of statistics, data modeling and engineering, and validation techniques
• Able to drive towards results in a complex large corporate environmentEducation/Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer science or related area with 4+ years of experience in advanced analytics delivering RPA solutionsUnited Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings