Infosys is seeking RPA Developer with Blue Prism and .Net with C# programming experience. The candidate will help manage RPA and Cognitive Automation Projects. They will participate in requirements gathering sessions, and will work with team members to identify requirements such as AS IS Process and automation opportunities. The candidate will apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to manage end to end automation projects.
Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Houston, TX & Seattle, WA or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel.
• Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
• 3 years of Information Technology experience with at least 2 years of automation project management experience
• 2 years of experience with Cognitive and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technologies
• Strong experience of Solution... Definition and Client Management.
• Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
• Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
• U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not able to sponsor at this time
• 2 years of experience with Blue prism platform
• Blue Prism Developer or Blue Prism Professional Developer Certifications preferred
• 2 years of experience with .Net development using C# programming language, RDBMS, PL/SQL
• Experienced in writing PDD and SDD for RPA use cases
• Able to define, develop and deploy RPA solution for automation opportunities
• Experience supporting RPA bots in production
• Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to resolve technical issues associated with RPA bots
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
State / Region / Province
Houston, TX, Seattle, WA