Job Title: RPA (Blue Prism) Architect
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
RPA (Blue Prism) Architect
Your future duties and responsibilities • Convert business logic/requirements to automations.
• Troubleshoot and debug Robotics automations for bug fixes.
• Architect, Design and develop code and automation in Robotics.
• Deploy RPA and RDA code to QA / performance and production.
• Hands-on requirement analysis, design, development and code migration experience in Robotics.
• Know and enforce best practices in robotics
• Forward thinking, independent, creative, self-sufficient and go-getter; who can work with less documentation
Required qualifications to be successful in this role At least 6+ years of experience in:
• Understanding of Windows/Web/Java app integration with Robotics Analysis of Robotic Process Automation opportunity within business processes.
• Deliver knowledge of integration points and the order... in which they must be executed.
• 4+ years’ Experience with Robotics Platforms – Blue Prism (latest and prior versions).
• Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
• Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc.
• Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rule sets, branching design.
• Experience with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, and Iterative) strongly preferred.
• Certified Robotics System Architect
• Excellent communication skill is required.
Agile - 3+ years Advanced
Blue prism - Robotics Platforms, object-oriented analysis and design skills
Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc.,
Certified Robotics System Architect - 5+ years Advanced
• 10+ years of professional experience
• 3+ years in a technical architect role
• Experience with Microsoft .Net (VB and C#) or VBA
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
• Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture / Web Service interaction (JSON/XML)
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org