RPA Automation Developer jobs in Reading PA
• Posted on
• Job type
• Job category
RPA Automation Developer
• Minimum Experience
• Number Of Openings
• Pay Rate
Marvel Infotech is seeking an attentive and analytical person to join us as anRPA Automation Developer-Need GC & Citizens to be responsible for overseeing the quality of calls and customer service delivery. We are a group of dynamic and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident, you have the skills and experience to helpus succeed, we want to work with you!
• Desired Profile
• 7+ years of software development experience with 2+ years of experience with Robotics Process Automation, including business process and system analysis, requirements gathering, and application implementation.
• 2 years of project management required.
• Hands-on experience with RPA, Automation Anywhere (preferred) or other automation... technology like UiPath, BluePrism, or Kofax.
• Basic understanding of cybersecurity implications of automation.
• Strong experience in testing methodologies, test case development, and testing execution.
• Pluses: SQL, Java/web, Agile/Kanban, Responsive design and adaptive development, REST API development, JIRA, Confluence, BAMBOO, ANT, jQuery, iSeries DB2.
• Bachelors degree required.
• Working knowledge of systems development standards and procedures required.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and Powerpoint required.
• Ability to quickly understand and assess impact of existing and new technology on the business.
• Experience in working with various business and IT teams to deliver technology solutions that add significant value to business processes/functions.
• Experience in working with outside vendors and global development partners.
• Analyze, maintain and support RPA applications for IT & end user groups.
• Analyze performance of applications and troubleshoot problems.
• Be involved in the coding, testing and documentation of the proposed solution.
• Support the RPA infrastructure and own the overall architecture.
• Responsible for the creation, modification, testing, and implementation of bots using Automation Anywhere toolset, in accordance with standard automation tool design principles and conventions.
• Involved in the review of bot scripts from offshore and onsite bot script developers.
• Involved in ongoing systems monitoring and general support of assigned automations.
• Involved in analyzing system/bot performance.
• Responsible for analyzing and identifying bot performance issues, recoding bugs, testing fixes and implementing the solution identified.
• Analyze RPA solutions based on customer requirements and suggest the best solution.
• Performing proof of concepts to help the business recognize the feasibility of an automated solution.
• Involved in capacity planning and DR strategy of the RPA infrastructure