Organization & Department Overview
The Information Services Group (ISG) is responsible for providing authoritative sources of reference data to our clients across the Institutional Client Services (ICG) organization, through implementing state of the art technologies and operational processes which promote the collection, storage, analysis, and distribution of product, pricing, account and corporate action data. The ISG organization works in partnership with data clients across all ICG business lines, deploying solutions to increase their competitiveness, through restructuring business processes, simplifying information access, and providing business intelligence around critical data. Execution team is tasked with the enhancement to the system including new vendor feeds coverage, data model enhancement and updates to existing data from vendors. This may involve analyzing multiple data sets manually or engineering automated solutions. Domain data is critical to the reference data... processing and product and pricing data must be available, accurate, and complete for global financial markets.
This team drives robotics and automation product for Citi KYC. The product uses RPA, and to smaller degree Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing to collate data from data sources over 94 countries. Major tasks involve –Data Search and Discovery (Public, Vendor or Citi Internal Space), Data Extraction and Transformation (Mapping, Domain Changes, Data Model Enhancements, Data Assembly). Coverage, Accuracy and Timeliness of Information are the key drivers. Client and User Requirements defines the Product Roadmap.
• Create Business and Function Requirements
• Data Modelling
• Data Mining and Transformation
• Work closely with IT and Operations partners
• Develop User Interfaces - Web GUI / API
• Work with Data Providers Vendors (Internal & External)
• Define EPICs and User Stories based on Client Requirements
• Working with Citi Stakeholders
• Documentation and User Training
• Working with Clients and capture Business Requirement
• Strong analytical skills and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications
• Validation and Testing in collaboration with Dev/QA/Operations.
• Understanding of Data Model
• Vendor/Data Source Hierarchy for Golden Copy
• Experience/understanding of business process reengineering and business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis
• College degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience
• Ability to focus on high quality work while under pressure
• Data Oriented with an excellent attention to detail
• Experience working closely with IT Project managers and development teams
• Strong background in developing epics and user stories
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE