Voted as one of the Triangle Business Journal’s 2019 Best Places to Work, Merz is looking to hire an exceptional individual to lead our Robotic Process Automation solutions. We are looking for someone who is passionate about analyzing business processes and identifying/implementing automation solutions. The RPA Architect will be responsible for ensuring the successful incorporation of the digital workforce into the organizational culture while working to creating value for our clients.
• You will design, develop, and implement RPA solutions to streamline processes and maximize efficiency.
• You will design, develop, and implement RPA solutions strategy to streamline processes and maximize efficiency.
• You will analyse current business processes in scope for automation and robotics.
• You participate actively in business process development activities to research and identify opportunities for automation.
• You will develop end to end project plans, define specific... development tasks, task dependencies, and time estimates to complete work in close alignment with our partners.
• You are responsible for working with the business to gather requirements and deliver automated solutions.
• You are responsible for managing vendors and IT business partners.
• You will be involved in technical discussions and develop strategies to solve technical challenges.
• You will oversee with business and partner’s user requirement specifications, quality assurance test documentation and GxP compliant documents as required.
• You are responsible for managing partners who monitoring the overall functioning and maintenance of active jobs. What we expect from you:
• Master's degree in business informatics, industrial engineering or engineering with an IT focus.
• Hands-on experience in applying process assessments, improvement tools, and methodologies in transformation programs and/or line functions.
• Entrepreneurial and highly self-motivated personality with a strong ambition to drive change.
• Passion for digitalization and technological progress.
• Basic experience in robotic process automation tools.
• Strong experience in functional and solution design specification.
• Good knowledge of project controlling.
• Strong team player, good communicator with proven moderation skills, good networker