Please find below
• Hands-on experience in applying process assessments, improvement tools, and methodologies in transformation programs and/or line functions.
• Hands-on experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining 3rd party RPA platforms.
• Hands on design and development experience in .net and C#
• 10+ yrs. of General IT Experience
• 3-5+ yrs. of Sr. IT Technical role
• 3+ yrs. using 3rd Party Automation Platforms like Kofax/Kapow , UI Path, Trubot, etc.
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Architect will be part of our core RPA Team responsible for analyzing business processes and identifying/implementing automation solutions.
• You will design, develop, and implement RPA solutions strategy to streamline processes and maximize efficiency.
• You will analyze current business processes in scope for automation and robotics.
• You will participate actively in business process development activities to research and identify... opportunities for automation.
• You will develop end to end project plans, define specific development tasks, task dependencies, and time estimates to complete work in close alignment with our partners.
• You will be involved in technical discussions and develop strategies to solve technical challenges.
• You will oversee user requirement specifications, quality assurance test documentation and compliant documents as required