Job Title: RPA Architect - Automation Anywhere
Location : Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Must have skills:
• An architect having experience in minimum two RPA tools out of Automation Anywhere /Blue prism / Uipath - Automation Anywhere primary
• Understand the requirements of the processes, interact with client users to understand the requirements, discover the processes and analyze
• Prepare documentation like PDD, SDD, Develop Code, Testing and Bug fixing. Should be able to build HLD, LLD, ODI and PDI and review design by others.
• Suggest best solutions with RPA standards Coding Knowledge on RPA Tool Development Background Implementation of Code Stage Spying Modes Knowledge Error Handling Approach towards to the Scenarios
• Rest API SOAP Services Production Issues. Participate in UAT, Conduct UAT with business users and quick fix if there are issues.
• Knowledge in RPA platform, setting up digital workforce
• Certification in RPA tools is must
• Minimum 4 years RPA... experience, no bar to upper limit
• Should help RPA developers with design, design & code review, best practices to be followed.
• Good to have skills:
• Prior experience working in RPA designing, or a global RPA developer is highly beneficial.
• Experience in any of the programming languages like Python, VB Script, .Net
• Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills