The Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Analyst/Developer will be part of the Chemical Analysis Division (CAD) to monitor, troubleshoot, fix issues, and improve the existing UiPath robotics automations.
The RPA Analyst/Developer will work with the business to assess the suitability of new robotics automations and build requirements. The RPA Analyst/Developer will design, build, test (including assisting with user acceptance testing), deploy, and maintain new automations, following standard change management best practices. Responsibilities include updating process and technical design documents to reflect any changes, and the creation of new documentation for new automations.
How you will make an impact:
Build and maintain accurate, quality robotics process automations which will save time and effort by replacing repetitive tasks.
What you will do:
• Monitor and improve existing automations
• Monitor the scheduling tool and perform break fixes
• Support, debug, and break fix any... issues with the Bots
• Oversee current state process capture, recommend and implement process re-engineering to support automation
• Develop and build documentation (Process Design Documents, Technical Design documents)
• Lead the development process, including constructing and maintaining efficient, reusable, optimal, well documented code with robotic process automation software and tools
• Lead testing activities, including integration testing, and end-to-end (business process) testing and user acceptance testing
• Manage deployment of solutions
The RPA Analyst/Develop will take ownership of existing automations and build new automations as prioritized by the business.
How you will get here:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
• One year of experience with one or more RPA technologies, UiPath preferred. Will consider training the right candidate
• Two years of professional experience in programming
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Good communication and documentation skills
• Must be self-confident, assertive, and self-motivated
• Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic, growing environment with minimal supervision
• RPA certified, but will consider training the right candidate
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status