CiGen is a Robotic Process Automation and AI services boutique company located in Port Melbourne. We are one of the first pure-play RPA companies to form in Australia and our customers are spread across the Asia Pacific region. Our services include consulting, implementation, training, management and licence sales. CiGen also manages a fleet of robots that provides the backbone for our RPA Robots for Hire service.
Our culture is friendly and supportive, our work environment is relaxed, but with purpose and we are dedicated to ongoing learning in the RPA and AI spheres (Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Cognitive, etc.) and taking those learnings to our customers.
We are expanding our team in Melbourne to cater for increased demand and are looking for a dedicated individual to join our RPA team.
About The Position
• Develop your automation skills using CiGen’s Incubation Lab (RPA, AI, NLP, etc.)
• Work with our RPA Robots for Hire clients to scope, design, develop and... manage automation projects
• Work on-site with clients to deliver projects as part of a project team
• Contribute to the design and improvement of RPA framework by leveraging technical and business knowledge
• Produce solution designs, plans and other documentation
• Provide education and training to customer teams in all aspects of CiGen’s delivered solutions
You are a dedicated and passionate business analyst with an interest in RPA and AI, who enjoys working on challenging problems and devising innovative solutions.
• Self-motivated, analytical and driven to overcome challenges
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Willing to research and learn
• Comfortable interacting and collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
Required Skills And Experience
• Experience with (or an understanding of) business process development
• Good Business Analyst experience across a range of areas covering finance, operations, IT, sales, etc.
• Some experience and interest with .NET (VB, C#), Regex, Json and/or Python coding
• RPA development skills – UiPath (highly regarded)
• Some experience and interest with .NET (VB, C#), Json, Regex
• Python coding
• Machine Learning
You MUST be able to legally work in Australia without requiring work visa sponsorship. All CiGen employees are required to undergo background checks which includes police checks.
To apply, please email your covering letter and CV (in word format), quoting 3FS1963in the subject line to robotservice [at] cigen.com.au