RPA Analyst (Blue Prism)
Remote or Atlanta, GA
RPA Analyst Responsibilities:
• Participates in the technical design and development including creating and maintaining solution documentation.
• Engages cross-functional team members effectively to develop high quality products.
• Maintains and improves existing applications by working closely with business stakeholders to map existing work processes and identify productivity opportunities.
• Ensures best practices are being followed at each stage of development and test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases are documented.
RPA Analyst Required Experience and Skills:
• 4-year Technical degree
• 2+ years of relevant experience with Robotic Process Automation’s solutions leveraging Blue Prism
• Experience working in a highly collaborative environment working with cross-functional teams
• Blue Prism Certification
RPA Analyst Nice to Have Experience and Skills:
• Other RPA tool certification(s)
• Experience... as a software developer using C# .Net
• Experience troubleshooting Blue Prism processes