Job DescriptionThe Enterprise Robotics Process Automation (RPA) team in the MassMutual Core Technology organization seeks a curious and passionate Technical Lead who is experienced in all phases of the project lifecycle (Waterfall & Agile).
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in application development and process automation independently building bots end to end, as well as experience in the financial services industry.
The candidate will be responsible for identifying, assessing and implementing software robotics and process automation solutions in the broader context of digital transformation.
Candidate must be team-oriented and possess excellent written, verbal, and communication skills.
• Design and implement software robotics and process automation in support of business requirements, software and industry best practicesÂ
• Participate in the development of new offerings and innovation in the automation space
• Carry out development, unit as well... as end-to-end testing, troubleshooting and training of software robots and programmed automation Basic Qualifications:
• Minimum 5+ years application developmentÂ
• Minimum 2+ years UiPath or equivalent relevant RPA experience
• Experience in programming languages C#, Java, C+ as well as mainframe/legacy applications
• Experience with SQL, XML, and JSON
• Scripting experience using Python, Perl, Visual Basic, Shell script
• Knowledge with major Operating System such as Windows, UNIX and Linux
• Lead a development team throughout SDLC process
• Excellent design, coding, testing and debugging skills
• Experience in designing and implementing complex projects
• Work independently, owning full bot development end to end
• Experience in Waterfall and Agile Development Methodologies
• Ability to work collaboratively across business and IT organizations
• Good oral/written communication and strong commitment to professional/service excellence
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent with process analysis, requirements gathering and programming background
• Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future Preferred Qualifications:
• Strong business relationship building skills, including an ability to independently engage with clients
• Ability to quickly learn new technologiesÂ working both independently and collaboratively in a results oriented culture
• Strong analytical skills and logical approach
• Practical experience in delivery of enterprise software projects