At Protiviti, you make a positive impact on our clients, the company, and your community. We hire creative, curious people who like learning and growing every day. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and innovative learning resources. At every level of our team, we build leaders who have the ability to influence and achieve. We value inclusion and encourage you to bring your whole self to work – all of your talents, passions, and priorities… all of the things that make you who you are.
Are you inspired to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference?
You've come to the right place!
Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Senior Consultant
ATLANTA - PEACHTREE RD, HOUSTON, MINNEAPOLIS, PHOENIX
Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an... everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to “bring your whole self to work” – all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments – as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You
We are seeking Senior Developers to join our growing RPA and Intelligence Process Automation team and have openings in multiple office locations, including Chicago, Minneapolis, Houston, Atlanta and Phoenix.
What You Can Expect
Senior Developers coach Interns, Consultants, and facilitate the successful completion of project work plans. Serving as both role model and trainer, Senior Developers demonstrate the attributes of excellent client service and assist team members in developing technical and professional competency. Senior Developers learn to identify areas of risk and opportunities to improve efficiencies. Relationships with client personnel and professional associates strengthen as the ability to communicate, gain trust and network improves. At the direction of management, Senior Developers may accept responsibility for decision-making, ranging from staffing and preparation of deliverables to application of methodologies.
What Will Help You Be Successful
• You are passionate about automating business processes using RPA and intelligent automation
• You have a strong appreciation for high development standards and building robust technical solutions
• You are naturally curious and challenge yourself to find new / creative solutions to existing problems
• You enjoy identifying opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business operations
• You enjoy evaluating, synthesizing, organizing and interpreting data and information
• You thrive in environments where there is strong teaming, collaboration and open communication
• You employ a strong work ethic and appreciate working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• You enjoy mentoring, developing and guiding other more junior resources
• You believe in building long-lasting relationships that are based on providing superior client service
• You enjoy learning about and researching emerging technology and trendsDo Your Talents Include the Following?
• Extensive experience working with leading RPA and intelligent automation platforms including UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Blue Prism
• Extensive experience working with process owners and business analysts to analyze, standardize and optimize business processes, translate requirements into functional/technical designs, and build robust technical solutions
• Extensive experience establishing test scenarios, preparing test data, and performing detailed testing including facilitating user-acceptance testing and troubleshooting / resolving issues and bugs
• Extensive experience developing process definition documents, solution design documents and other documentation to support technical solutions (e.g., end-user support playbooks and training guides)
• Extensive experience transitioning technical solutions to support personnel for ongoing maintenance and support
• Strong familiarity and adherence to RPA development / coding standards including knowledge of common challenges / pitfalls faced during solution implementation
• Strong familiarity with security and data privacy best practices and controls
• Strong understanding of agile and waterfall software development principles and related risks/controls
• Experience working within a distributed (remote and/or offshore) team
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills; ability to tailor communications according to audience
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Basic knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma process methodologies
• High attention to detail and excellent project management and time management skills
• Ability to maintain poise and professionalism under pressureYour Educational and Professional Qualifications:
• Technology related bachelor’s degree (e.g., Computer Science, Information Systems) or business-related bachelor’s degree with a concentration in technology
• 3+ years of experience designing, developing and testing RPA and intelligent automation solutions using UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or an equivalent RPA platform
• 5+ years of software development experience (inclusive of RPA and intelligent automation experience)
• Prior experience working for a professional services / consulting firm
• Proficiency working with databases (e.g., MS SQL, Access) and understanding of database architecture
• Proficiency using OCR and AI/ML technologies (e.g., ABBYY, Tesseract) in RPA solutions
• Proficiency working with web services (e.g., JSON, XML-RPC)
• Understanding of data analytic and visualization software (e.g., Power BI, Tableau, Kibana)
• Professional Certification such as UiPath RPA Developer Advanced, Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional, or Blue Prism Professional Developer is preferredDo You Love Exploring New Places?
We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.556.7420 for additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
IL PRO CHICAGO